Meet the Partners
SHEILA M. REILLY
Sheila is the founder of Reilly Group. She first cultivated her research skills at the Gene Reilly Group. She honed her talents at marketing powerhouses Gillette, Pepsi-Cola USA, Fleet Financial Group (now part of Bank of America) and TNS Global. Sheila subscribes to the “git ‘er done” philosophy. Clients applaud her reliability, pragmatism, and methodical approach. She is a graduate of Wellesley College. She has a voracious appetite for knowledge, and is a whiz at Jeopardy.
Gene has 20 years of sales and marketing experience, specializing in healthcare digital marketing start-ups, including: Medsite; WebMD, Everyday Health, Aptus Health and others. His clients include over 40 pharmaceutical brand teams. Prior to brand promotion, Gene worked with Mazda and Honda Corporations for a decade. Gene is a graduate of Denison University. He volunteers at the non-profit Trenton Bike Exchange, benefiting the Boys and Girls club.
Reilly Group seeks to advance our clients’ businesses, to protect and expand share of wallet in their category, and to increase/improve their customer relationships.
YOUR PAYOFF – INSIGHTFUL, EFFECTIVE
- Our approach delivers answer to your three critical questions
- The “What?”- What are people really thinking, doing, feeling, and why
- The “So What?” – What research questions does this insight answer for the client?
- The “Now What?” – How do those research insights translate to the best way forward? We deliver Business Intelligence through Market Research.
AGILITY, EFFICIENCY, GOOD VALUE FOR YOUR RESEARCH DOLLARS
- We are not a large, bloated research company.
- We work with clients from RFP to presentation of final results. We take your project from A to Z.
- We know our capacity.
- We are there for you. Always.
- We want to be part of your team.